Gluten-Free Mini Snickerdoodle Nutter Butters
Remember nutter butters? A childhood favorite in my house. Well, these healthified nutter butters are gluten-free, free from refined sugar, and boosted with nutritious superfoods like maca & cinnamon. Can you ask for anything more from a delicious sandwich cookie?
- 4 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp snickerdoodle spice
- Break up B.T.R. Bars and add to food processor with all the other ingredients except for the peanut butter.
- Roll into mini cookie dough balls and place on parchment paper. With a fork, press down to form the lines on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cookies cool and spread peanut butter on one cookie and top with another cookie to build your sandwich. Enjoy!
Leave a comment