Homemade No-Bake Cinnamon Rolls (Raw, Vegan, Low-Sugar)
Who else loves freshly baked cinnamon rolls straight out of the oven? Yes, please! Now you can have your cinnamon rolls without ever turning your oven on! This no-bake, low-sugar, raw vegan cinnamon roll will blow your mind. Guaranteed to be a new fall favorite, but make it all year long.
for the roll:
- 4 medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY B.T.R. Bar
for the filling & topping:
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins, soaked
- cinnamon (as much as you like!)
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- Soak dates and raisins in separate bowls for at least 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, first mix the dates and the B.T.R. Bar. Once combined to a paste, add oats and almond flour. Mix until it forms a ball. Make sure to scrape the edges.
- Remove dough and roll out into a cylinder-like shape. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Clean food processor and make filling with raisins, cinnamon, and almond butter.
- Using your hands or a rolling pin, roll out into a rectangular shape with even thickness.
- Spread the filling evenly around the dough. Make sure to leave some for your topping.
- Tightly roll up from top to bottom. Freeze for 20 minutes. (see pic below)
- Remove from freezer, slice, and top with more filling. Enjoy!
Makes 7-8 small cinnamon rolls. Store in fridge or freezer!
Is the product kosher? If so, what is the kosher symbol?
Leave a comment