We LOVE gift guides. No exaggeration. The only caveat? Most items are outrageously expensive, and as much as I would love to buy them for myself and my family, sometimes it's just not feasible.
So we put together a list of our favorite highest quality items that won't break the bank (too much...)
Nothing on this list is over $101 (even the items for your kitchen and home)
We hope you enjoy this as much as we enjoyed putting it together!
If you're always on-the-go, this list is for YOU! Here's what's in our carry-on/suitcase:
- B.T.R. NATION Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY bar boosted with all your fave energizing superfoods
- A pair (or 10) of Panic Panties, our favorite on-the-go undies
- Blue Bottle Kinto Day Off Tumbler, 17 oz. (it's functional & aesthetic!)
- I take Further Food's Elderberry Syrup 3x a day no exception. Although I can't take it with me on the plane, it's always in my pantry when I come home!
- Stasher bags for all the travel snacks
- A bag of Brownie Batter Hazelnut Butter Cups (or 2) Find these in airports nationwide!
- HRBLS Everyday Endurance chews for natural energy, vitality, and endurance courtesy of herbalist, Rachelle Robinett
I've never been a fan of the electrolytes and pre-workouts on the market, but Just Ingredients nailed it! Here's what we're loving lately:
- Just Ingredients Guava Mango electrolytes (no sugar added, no junk!)
- Just Ingredients Tropical Paradise pre-workout (it's the cleanest I've ever come across!)
- I love a good rebounder for getting the lymph moving, but some are SO expensive! This one does the trick and doesn't break the bank.
- These Bala bangles give you that something extra to every at-home workout.
This personalized cutting board is just about the sweetest kitchen utensil I've ever seen. I'm definitely ordering one of these for my kitchen this year with my grandma's Sunday sauce (I mean...gravy IYKYK) recipe. And even though it's $100, I make an exception for customized memories that I'll treasure forever:
- Personalized recipe cutting board (next level gift right here)
- Make the perfect avocado toast with this avocado multi-tool. Cut, pit, and scoop with ease!
- The Always Pan 2.0 from Our Place. I finally caved and got one, and it lives up to the hype. And it's on sale for $99 for Black Friday!
- I can't get enough of Acid League's sauces which pack a punch of umami. Especially loving the Saffron Gold.
Moms, I see you. As a busy mom on-the-go, I look for small things I can keep in my purse or pocket, and that's exactly what all these are delivering:
- I really like Ritual's multivitamin for women. They're having a mega Black Friday sale as well!
- Can't leave the house without a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip BLISS bar. PB BLISS is anything but basic, but hits the spot every time.
- This portable clutch charger is worth the hype. It always works, which is critical. Bonus points because it's small and doesn't get caught up in all my other wires.
- I love to fly with You Again's Super Honey packets and Cymbiotika's Vitamin C packets to help boost immunity.
- Who else is the queen of snacks? If you're always carrying around with snacks for you and your little one, these collapsible snack cups are perfect.