Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Bliss Flapjacks
Make these Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Bliss Flapjacks for breakfast, dessert, or a healthy treat any time of day. Packed with protein & fiber with the perfect amount of chew. And topped with a crushed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip BLISS Bar for more ooey gooey creamy peanut buttery goodness. Give these a try and let us know what you think:
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sprouted oat flour
- 1 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip BLISS Bar
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chocolate chips and B.T.R. Bar.
- Once mixed, fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the mixture in.
- Crush your Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip BLISS bar and press into the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest & cut into squares once cooled!
Leave a comment