For the holidays, I always used to make dessert. As you know, I like my desserts no-bake, quick & easy, and with little to no clean-up (although my husband does the dishes now, haha!) This year, my classic chocolate covered peanut butter balls are getting a little makeover. We're upgrading dessert time by adding B.T.R. Bars to the mix. Snag this recipe for an easy holiday dessert or a year-round family favorite:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup peanut butter (select a brand with no added sugar)
- 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 dark chocolate chips
- peppermint candies (optional)
- Add peanut butter, dates, and 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY bar to your food processor.
- Roll into 1 inch balls
- Melt dark chocolate chips either in the microwave (20 seconds at a time) or in a double boiler.
- Roll peanut butter ball mixture in melted dark chocolate, sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies, and place in the refrigerator until firm. Enjoy the peanut buttery, dark chocolatey, cinnamony goodness, all in one bite!