Halloween marks the start of the holiday season. Which means lots of sugary treats, candy, and processed food. This Halloween, we figured it would be fun to make our own low-sugar, healthified, yet indulgent treats for the whole family. We promise - all treats, no tricks :)
- 2 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 drops of plant-based food coloring (look for one with NO artificial flavors or colors)
- A sprinkle of plant-based sprinkles
- Cut B.T.R. Bars in two pieces.
- Melt white chocolate chips for 20 seconds in microwave-safe bowl, stir, and repeat until fully melted. This is important! Don't heat bowl for longer than 20 seconds at a time to make sure your chips don't burn.
- Divide your melted white chocolate into two bowls. Add green food coloring to one bowl.
- Decorating time!
- Freeze for 20 minutes & enjoy!