Does it get any BTR than Chocolate Covered Strawberries? I didn't think so...until I tried this.
These Chocolate Covered Strawberries are dipped in dark chocolate & white chocolate and then rolled in superfood toppings! Take a bite out of something BTR this Valentine's Day.
- 3 cups of strawberries
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY bar
- 1 Cherry Chocolate Chip ZEN bar
- Handful of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Handful of chopped almonds
- Crush B.T.R. Bars in a ziplock bag. Go to town on them! You want the bars to essentially be crumbs. Pour the crumbs into small dishes and set to the side.
- Melt dark chocolate chips & white chocolate chips separately in microwave for 20 seconds at a time. Stir until melty and dippable!
- Dip strawberries in chocolate until they're thoroughly covered.
- Roll strawberries in toppings - one topping per strawberry, or if you want to mix & match, you do you!
- Set on a baking sheet and let cool in the fridge until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!