Protein Cookie Dough Balls
Homemade dessert doesn't get any better than this. 7 ingredients. 5 minute prep. And oh-so decadent. The Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bar and plant-based protein powder gives these Cookie Dough Balls an added protein boost to keep you feeling full and satiated. The chocolate chips and Dark Chocolate Brownie bar add incredible texture, and make these feel just like you're eating indulgent cookie dough by the scoop. Give these a try, and this recipe will be on repeat in your kitchen all season long!
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp plant based vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bar
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips
- In a medium sized bowl, add your cashew butter and honey and mix well.
- Add protein powder, coconut flour, and a pinch of salt until a dough forms.
- Crumble your B.T.R. Bar and add some chocolate chips into the dough and mix to combine.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwavable bowl until chocolate is smooth and creamy.
- Form dough into balls and dip into melted chocolate. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and set in fridge until chocolate is hardened. Enjoy!
Leave a comment