Cherry Chocolate Truffles
These heavenly bliss balls are not only decadent and rich, but they're packed with superfoods and adaptogens like reishi mushroom, tart cherry powder, and cacao. Any time you're craving a dessert, have this recipe on standby!
- 2 Cherry Chocolate Chip ZEN bars
- 6 Joolies Dates, pitted & soaked
- 3 Tbsps almond butter
- Handful of dark chocolate chips (100% cacao)
- Soak dates.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Roll into balls of desired size.
- Freeze for a couple hours until hard
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or microwave 20 seconds at a time.
- Dip truffles in melted chocolate and then place on a drying rack.
- Set in freezer for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy! Whatever you don't eat, store in fridge.
Leave a comment