4-Ingredient Follow Your Heart Protein Bites
These heart-shaped protein bites are sure to curb all your cravings! High in protein and fiber to keep you feeling full. Plus only 4-ingredients, so simple & easy to make and oh so delicious!
- 2 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave (stir every 20 seconds)
- Pour a small layer into desired mold (we love this heart-shaped mold from @cacaoforcoconuts_)
- Freeze for 10 minutes
- Make protein cookie bite layer by mixing Cinnamon Cookie Dough Bars, almond milk, and oats in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour over chocolate layer and freeze overnight.
Leave a comment