Low Sugar Classic Cherries Jubilee
In the heat of summer, you can't beat a bowl of refreshing, vibrant cherries! This low sugar cherries jubilee takes dessert to the next level. The perfect balance of sweet & tart will make your tastebuds sing. Try this for yourself:
- 1 lb. fresh cherries (stemmed & pitted)
- 2 Cherry Chocolate Chip ZEN Bars
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp granulated monkfruit
- 1 lemon (for juice & zest)
- Dairy-free vanilla ice cream (we love Pressed Juicery!)
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add monkfruit & the juice of 1 lemon and stir.
- Then add all the cherries and let the cherries cook down on low heat.
- Stir occasionally, until juices are released, which should take about 10 minutes.
- Let cherry sauce simmer until a bit thicker and zest with lemon.
- Chop Cherry Chocolate Chip ZEN Bars in half.
- Top each bar with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the cherry sauce on top of your vanilla ice cream sundae & enjoy!
Leave a comment