Cinnamon Cookie Dough Plant-Based Parfaits
These red, white & blue cinnamon cookie dough parfaits combine the best of all worlds: protein-packed, berrylicious & supercharged with adaptogens like maca, cordyceps, and cinnamon. These plant-based parfaits are easy to whip up and the perfect treat to cool you down in the summer heat. Enjoy these for breakfast, lunch, dessert, or a mid-day treat!
- 4 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups plant-based yogurt of choice
- Drizzle of date syrup (optional)
- Mint (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS: (serves 2)
- Crush Cinnamon Cookie Dough bars up in food processor.
- Add a portion of your plant-based yogurt to the bottom of a mason jar.
- Start assembling your parfait! Mix and match as you see fit, but make sure to use your cinnamon-y crumbs and berries to produce that layering affect.
- Top with cinnamon crumbs, a drizzle of date syrup, and a sprig of mint.
Leave a comment